Love and Death
This is the 3rd Module of The Hero’s Journey series of workshops to help Men awaken the power of their Mature Masculine.
For many this is the most powerful module of the series. When a man overcomes his fear of death and discovers the alchemy of authentic love, he receives the greatest gift: acceptance of what is and the ability to let go and live in the present moment. The secret of true happiness and peace.
Love and Death are the primary obsessions of human society. They are recurrent themes of literature, poetry, music, art and films. Depending on our relationship with ourselves and ultimately with life, we experience love and death as either blessings or condemnations.
In this module you will:
· Use the facticity of death as a powerful tool of introspection and meditation to allow you to see what is truly important in your life and experience a profound process of letting go and rebirth.
· Learn the secrets of love and pleasure and how to enhance your experience of sex.
· Learn the magic of forgiveness and gratitude as tools for letting go and being in the present moment.
· Be shown how to work with your emotions and to allow yourself to release past conditioning.
· Open the door to authentic love and compassion and use the power of your heart to transform your life. Read More: https://yotan.org/mens-coaching
Jonathan teaches Tantra, Self-development and Meditation Groups across the world. He reaches out to people seeking a meaningful connection with others; more fulfilling relationships and attunement with their life’s purpose. With a special empathy for those, tying to integrate a spiritual practice into everyday life, his passion is helping others discover their own wings; to jump into the void and ……
Find their Path
His workshops use the vivid imagery of archetypes and mythology to bring to life the messages he imparts. He also draws on ancient tantric practices and modern psychotherapeutic structures and uses movement, breath, ritual and above all a sense of fun and play to help students embody his teachings and to leave with something personal and precious.
Prices: Workshop: €240 Special Promotions:
· €190 for first 10 men to sign up)
· €340 for 2 Men (Bring a Friend – at least one man must be attending for his first time)
Food and Accommodation: €160 Booking & Payment Details: email@example.com