Module 1 : Primal Roots
A workshop for men who are interested in stepping into the full power of their mature masculinity and learning how to live their maximum potential.
Today, most men live a life full of stress, fear, competition, jealousy, depression and unhappiness, derived from an unhealthy and imbalanced connection with their true masculine essence. Added to this is a confusion about what it is to be a man. On one hand society repels the extreme masculinity of previous generations which subjugated women, created wars and was shut down to feelings and the joys of life. On the other hand, in recent years, many men have become lost in life, lacking direction and purpose and have become overly sensitive and emotional.
• Are you able to set clear objectives in life which feel true to your authentic-self without becoming distracted?
• Is your life balanced between work, family, time for yourself, friendships and spirituality in a way which makes you happy and feeling fulfilled?
• Do you feel appreciated and satisfied with your sex life?
• Do you make time to simply relax and appreciate life?
The Hero’s Journey is symbolic of the path that all men must walk as they mature from boy to man. On this quest the boy learns to heal the wounds of the inner child; to discover his authentic gifts and to find his purpose in life.
Loss of the Tribe: In tribal life, boys were consciously set on a path which would lead them towards mature manhood. Sadly, modern life has lost these traditions and, therefore, most men today are left stuck in a form of immature masculine and confused about their role in the world.
In a series of five workshops you will embark on a journey into conscious manhood using a combination of tantra, archetypes and myths, ritual and men’s rites of passage, introspection and inner-child work. Every journey needs a map, and in this quest, you will learn to use your body’s key energy centres, the Chakras, to help you navigate your path of self-discovery and growth.
You will learn:
• How to set a clear direction in your life without wasting and enjoy the journey along the way.
• The secret of what the feminine wants from the masculine.
• How to create balance in your life and discover what is missing.
• How to create connection and intimacy in your relationships.
• To develop your self-esteem, self-worth and live a life of happiness and fulfilment.
• How to be more in the present moment, liberating yourself from stress and anxiety
• and to just have fun!
Although you can join this group at any stage it is great to follow the journey in order so that you take the lessons of each stage into the next.
Read More: https://yotan.org/mens-coaching
Participation: €260 (Early Bird Price €210 until 15th February)
Food and Accommodation: €160
Booking & Payment Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Registration Details: https://yotanme.files.wordpress.com/2019/02/hj-mod1-registration-1.pdf
Download Programme: https://yotanme.files.wordpress.com/2019/02/a-heros-journey-programme.pdf